My photo
★ yen lu :) live with Jesus ♥

songs ♥

Friday, May 28, 2010

lazy~

what a lazy day to study. :(
I try to force myself to study and keep on telling myself: you is going to exam, study study study !!!
but it no use. :( so here I spend time on computer. :) get back to the exam and think, i did it sucks !!!
Day 1: BI 2 & Geography
my geography was sucks !!! BI got some problem on the section C :(
Day 2: Moral & science
science OK la. at least can do. I'm gonna failed MORAL !!!!!!!!!! I memorized all the meaning of each ' nilai ', but it just come out 3 meaning !!! And the others?? sucks !!! I'm gonna died on moral !!!
Day 3: Seni 2
drawing. great !!!!! i can't imagine I did it !!! But my seni teacher help me put more thing on my painting. :) or :( I also dunno
After recess is Miss Boey retired program, so touching !!! thay made Miss boey a video, funny !
Day 4: Wesak Holiday ^^