My photo
★ yen lu :) live with Jesus ♥

songs ♥

Sunday, October 17, 2010

will it make a differences???

Will it make a differences???
I thought that everything will make a differences started with a 'sorry' ...
will it be???
I really think that We're Venus and Mars, We're like different stars... I really think that I didn't do anything wrong. Just that line of words, and that she show her attitude, like I own her... why??? I was just telling the truth ! I didn't do anything wrong... But,
But one day, I close my eyes and facing the view right at the window of my house. I think. I think a lot. Okay. Maybe both of us also wrong. I shouldn't talk to her that way, and she can no need to be like that... And, she's angry. No. Maybe she already hate me. but, I don't care anymore. I don't want things to be so complicated, I just want it go simple. But you want things to be like this, that your choice.
But honestly,
I can tell you that...
the limit, the limit that I don't like you was just mad at you...
I can mad at you, but I can't hate you.
Why???
I mad at you why you be like this, but I can't forget the moment and time that you made me laugh...
That time during the HPV, teacher ask us to close our eyes and think happy things... I think the moment that we laugh together...
On the day that I talk to you that way, I think a very curious question...
Is it the better way that...
I let go??? ...