My photo
★ yen lu :) live with Jesus ♥

songs ♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

friendship...

How was a real friendship that can hold forever???
*sigh... i dunno why, the other person cut in this friendship... so it takes all my happy away... from that day on, i often smile in class...
So this had always causes a argument between us... And every time, is because of the person... I had told her before I hate the person, but she dun understand. I told her because if it still going like this, i know it will always be an argument between us... too bad that she dun understand what I mean.
She always think I will always be angry, but I'm not. Every time, every time when i talk to her, I need to think, I have to think before i talk: will this words make her angry??? will this word hurt her??? If will, I won't tell it out... but sometimes she didn't care about me, she just tell, even though she hurt me, she also dun know...
I hope, truly hope, that god can gives us strength and bravely to face this things. and i also hope, that god will helps us, helps us to solve it...

yen lu.