My photo
★ yen lu :) live with Jesus ♥

songs ♥

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank God...

Last time, I've post a post about my friendship...
Thank God, we've past this challenge...
but sometimes I was like a transparent mirror to her... like I'm not there, and she keep talking...
:( that feeling was bad. She treat me as a transparent mirror, and I didn't talk, no one talk to me of cause i didn't talk... sometimes she thinks I'm angry... :(
*sigh...
I dunno what to do... Last time when she was happy with her, i dunno why... That feeling... was soooooo embarrassing... NO... that word is, jealous... that's pretty funny... but now... after the texting, I feel more realese! No more jealous... ya, maybe they're still close, but I already put down... as long as she talk to me, then it all fine... but we're not same with before anymore... she didn't go recess and after school with me anymore, she's with her... I miss the time we go recess and after school together... *sigh From now on, I tell myself... as Miss. Goh said, if the things effects you, don't go look at that thing~ so, if I jealous them, don't go look at them !!! that's it !!! i get it now...
but just today, I cannot hold it anymore... i just ...... And I saw her talking to her... like very angry... look like she's talking about me ... to her. :(
I really miss the time we spent together last time :(
too bad, maybe there's no more last time anymore... :(


yen lu =]